Woodrising Neighbourhood Centre
will have a TAX HELP Volunteer available
from Friday 31st July until late September, 2015
Please call 02 4959 4624 to make an appointment
Are you eligible for Tax Help?
You are eligible for Tax Help in the income year 2014–15
if your income is around $50,000 or less for the income year and
you did not do any of the following:
- · work as a contractor, for example a contract cleaner or taxi driver
- · run a business, including as a sole trader
- · sell shares or an investment property
- · own a rental property
- · receive royalties
- · receive distributions from a trust, other than a managed fund
- · receive foreign income, other than a foreign pension or annuity.
Some of the benefits of using myTax:
· free preparation and lodgment of your return
· can be done on tablets, smart phones, or computers
· guided and personalised experience
· do your return at a time that suits you
· easy to use, with built-in help
· safe and secure
· most refunds in 14 days
· tax debts are not due before 21 November, even if you lodge as early as 1 July.
This year it’s even easier, because myTax prefills your personal information, including:
· Centrelink payment summaries
· salary or wage information· details of your bank interest.
For an appointment, please ring (02) 4959 4624